Pure - Hypo-Allergenic
Pure – Hypo-Allergenic Rooms
PURE – Hypo-Allergenic Rooms are designed to provide a better night’s sleep for all guests, especially allergy sufferers. Although all Hyatt rooms follow a strict protocol for cleanliness, our PURE rooms undergo an additional six-step process intended to reduce airborne particles and minimize the presence of potential irritants. This process includes installation of a state-of-the-art air purification system and treatment of all fabrics and surfaces in the guestroom. All PURE rooms at Hyatt are installed and maintained on an ongoing basis by PURE Solutions NA.
Part of the purification process at Hyatt includes:
- Application of PURE Shield, a unique barrier intended to minimize allergens on surfaces in the room for a more comfortable experience.
- Installation of hypo-allergenic mattress & pillow encasings designed to provide a better night’s sleep.
- Delivering fresh, crisp air through the installation of a powerful air purifier listed as a Class II Medical Device by the F.D.A.
- Recertification every six months to maintain the high standards of a Hyatt PURE room.
Enjoy a better night's sleep and make the most of your travels in a Hyatt PURE room.
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary minibar with snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Individual air conditioning control & heat control
- Oversized work desk
- Walk-in shower
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Iron/Ironing board
- Windows that open
- 42" flat screen TV
- In-room safe
- Video on demand
- Geneva Sound System
- Video checkout
- Dual line phones
- Data port
- 24 hour room service
- 24 hour concierge
- Crib upon request
- No rollaways
- Maximum guests per room: 2